Tuesday, July 10, 2012

TV: True Blood

The next season is definitely interesting...I'm liking the (likely) temporary hold on the love-circle..ish.  though, now she's moving onto yet another creature?

I have to admit--I didn't get into the books.  Sookie's trust issues, while understandable, were manifesting in too much annoying internal dialogue for my taste. I lasted into Club Dead...  I should probably just skip over it and try to finish the books anyway...

But I'm really hoping that the fairies can become a Big Bad.  Based on the kidnapping meets nightclub scene (that kinda reminded me of the opera house nightclub in Caprica's virtual world) I think they have that potential, though I guess they are trying to fill their ranks...

And generally, I'm just partial to an old-fashioned fairy story, so whether or not it's going to go there, I'd like to see more of the fairies scary side.

<3 Tara & Lafayette's characters, and I am curious what becoming a vampire will do to Tara, and how Lafayette will reign in the demon...

Jason is finally growing on me, though in the past he inspired too many facepalm moments...

But I have enjoyed this series.  And I think my favorite aspect of it right now is the Bill-Eric team. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment