Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bad, Bad, Bad

Sorry...I've been bad and not updated in a bit. I don't want to make excuses, so I'll just post an update about what's been going on...

I've been looking for work. I started out a year ago optimistic that my shiny BA would get me an office job, I'm now submitting resumes to cafe and thinking of returning to the Barista life. Anything would be good.

That said, I've also shifted gears completely with my writing. I have switched and caved, researching the City (San Fransisco) to place a story there. Yes, Urban fantasy. If the character were not so loud, I'd have ignored the whole concept. Lara will be a suitable culmination of my interest in Chinese and Celtic (Irish) cultures/mythology, Northern California history and geography.

Erica, Lily and I are discussing (very preliminary stages) opening a bookstore. Like with Lara I am in the research phase of this endeavor. So there is a long way to go, but it has been a bit consuming.

I have followed iPad news, and I will discuss that tomorrow :D

Until then!

Drea

0 comments:

Post a Comment