Tuesday, July 17, 2012

TV I'm Watching: Eureka :(

Eureka is one of Syfy's "Hoarder" cliche shows, which seem to be beginning to disappear.  Eureka is going off the air and Sanctuary has been cancelled.  Not that I'm crying over Sanctuary, I couldn't really get into that one or Warehouse 13.

Eureka, on the other hand, I have found entertaining.  The last two seasons have had recurring guest roles from Felicia Day and Wil Wheaton--so I've certainly been enjoying everything they've added to the cast dynamic.  

But now we're on the count down to the end of the series.  I might be an episode or two behind, so the finale  was last night.

But if you want a fun, somewhat tongue-in-cheek SF comedy at some point, it's definitely something I'd look up on netflix.  Just don't expect something thought-provoking and deep--it's more about the character development, humor, and scientists that create inventions that should be innocuous but never ever actually are.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment