Friday, January 25, 2013

All Moved! So What's on the table?

The boxes are being unpacked and I am somehow beginning to make sense of chaos.  I am enjoying my job, but now that the holidays are over it is turning into a very part-time position.  Which is okay, of course.  It just means I need more work *sobs.*

I am working on Silver Mask, again.  but I'm backtracking a touch and developing characters that I thought I had a handle on but who have changed in this draft.  So, I'm spending more time with them.

Also, my guy got me involved in the community behind a not-yet-released game.  And I'm loving the creativity, the people, and the idea behind this game.  So I'm working om my own character and that has meant doing some scifi writing.  Not usually my forte, but hey,I like trying new things.

In other news, it's lemon season again and I love lemon season.  Lemon bars, lemon poppy seed scones, lemon pepper chicken... and that's just for starters.

I will be posting fiction on my shiny new wordpress... and then I'll link to it from here :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment