1) Job hunt continues! I've had some recent success with careerbuilder. Meaning, I'm actually getting calls! Yay!
2) Event planning and promotion of Leafkin Anthology release. Via mediabistro e-newsletters, I've certainly been piecing together some plans...which I'll start implementing next week...
3) Non-profit forms for SWS. Something else I'm getting back to next week :P
4) New project with my mother which we've been working on for two weeks :D This is the best bet for income, and when the website goes live, I'll post an explanation, Till then we're kinda keeping the whole thing under wraps. But! I have been writing for it. Non-fiction...but still...writing!
5) I'm inching into the Silver Mask rewrite. It's brief, so far, but I feel like this a great start :D
6) The boyfriend's education. He went part time to community college so I could get my degree. But with the economy so poor, and the market inundated with college degrees, life just hasn't gone according to plan. So now we're chasing after Financial Aid, Grants and Loans, so he can get out of IT and focus on Biology. The sooner he can do that, the less stress for the both of us :P
Transitional phases suck. I think that sentence sums up the last year and a half.